PH-55 + TDS III ComboSeptember 13, 2016
The TDS 3September 13, 2016
***FREE SHIPPING*** Ideal for all basic water testing applications. The best value meter in the world! MPN#tds-ez#
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
|Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm)
Accuracy: +/- 3%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
||8 × 6 × 2.5 in