Reef Maxx GFO Single Media Reactor
Single Housing Single Media GFO(grannular ferric oxide) and Carbon Phosphate Reactor with Aluminum mounting bracket included and Maxi jet adapter and top load single media cartridge (not shown) MPN#SGFOCR-1#
Reef Maxx GFO and Carbon Reactor Max 100
The Reef Max 100 Fluidized reactor is perfect for utilizing carbon or GFO in the aquarium. Customers really like the easy setup and the ability to change out media with out having to mess around with things like thumbscrews or snap on lids that always seem to leak. “This Reactor is perfect for removing Phosphates and Silicates from your Aquarium”
We recommend a MJ 1200 with our single media reactor and with our Dual reactor. Depending on mounting height you may need to use a different pump.
GFO and Carbon Reactor Max 100
The Reef Max 100 Fluidized reactor is perfect for utilizing carbon and or GFO in the aquarium. Customers really like the easy setup and the ability to change out media with out having to mess around with things like thumbscrews or snap on lids that always seem to leak.
|This unit features several distinct advantages over other units.
- Heavy duty all aluminum rust resistant construction. (New)
- Clear double O’ring high pressure 10″ housing
- 1 high flow reactor media cartridge (top fillable cartridge)
- 3/8″ fittings and ports throughout to reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates. (New)
- Swivel 90 degree fittings on both sides of the unit for easy positioning of the tube. (New)
- High quality 3/8″ ball valve for precise tuning. (New)
- High quality easy to use NSF quick connect fittings that are extremely leak resistant.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Attaches to popular pumps like Maxi Jets instantly using an easy to use push connect union.
- Allows you to run carbon or GFO.
- Holds three cups of carbon (Aprox. 300g) or 2 cups of GFO (Aprox 290).
- Tank size: Single reactor – 120 gallons Single Reactor – 120 gallons with one media
- Dimensions are 14.5″H x 5.5″W x 5″ D
- Includes 5′ of NSF 3/8″ od tubing
|1 SINGLE MEDIA REACTOR 3/8″ FITTINGS 3/8″ BALL CONTROL FLOW VALVE,2 SWIVEL ELBOWS, 5 FEET 3/8″ TUBING 1 SINGLE MEDIA CARTRIDGE TOP FILL, 3 SPOUNGES
||12 × 6 × 6 in