Commercial In-Line Dual TDS Meter
Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes. Highly efficient and accurate…MPN#dm2#
Dual Range – Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image. Factory calibrated, our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver. Comes equipped with 1/4 inch Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings. Also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″ fittings. Installs quickly and easily.
Differences from the DM-1:
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Stronger, water-resistant casing.
- Calibration can be done individually or simultaneously on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
- Variable mounting bracket.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 46″ (including sensor)
- Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 12-18 months
- Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
- Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)
CALIBRATING AN HM DIGITAL DUAL TDS METER
Purchase HM digital 342 calibration solution. Disconnect both tee fittings keep probes inside .turn on monitor and place 1st tee fitting in solution all the way. If the tee fitting submersed all the way in the solution does not match the solution, adjust the reading up or down by gently turning the orange screw up or down clockwise or counterclockwise to raise or lower the reading. To match solution.
||6 × 5 × 2 in